£18,000 to £20,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest Main Dealer networks in the UK Commercial Vehicle sector.
- Preparing job cards & raising invoices in line with works carried out & manufacturer guidelines using Kerridge DMS system, and outside customer authorisation platforms.
- Identifying parts using manufacturer parts identification tools, & booking of parts to workshop job cards using the Kerridge DMS system.
- Answering the telephone & dealing with customer enquiries.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on the Service Reception counter.
- Managing the team of technicians.
- Managing the shifts work load in accordance with customer expectations.
- Create an accurate hand-over data sheet for the following day’s early service shift controller.
- Locking up the site, and setting the alarm system at the end of each shift.
You will of course have excellent organisational skills, be IT literate. You should have warranty experience as well as costing retails cards, and use of ADP would be advantageous.
For more info give Marc a call on 01733 601504 or send your CV to [email protected] now and get the ball rolling!