Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Trailers
Location: North of England & Scotland
Package: £35k-£40k (OTE £60k) + Fully expensed car, phone, laptop etc.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a proven trailer sales professional. A home-based role, the successful candidate will cover an area comprising the north of England and Scotland, and as such the role will involve extensive travel. You may be based anywhere within the territory but ideally centrally located.
Ideally, I am looking for an experienced trailer sales applicant,or someone from within the haulage, automotive or similar associated industries, however full training will be given to the successful candidate.
This wholly British manufacturer has a product portfolio that specialises in supplying bespoke solutions to moving abnormal loads across all industries- including defence, aerospace, energy and nuclear. The UK’s largest manufacturer of trailers for abnormal loads of up to 150 tonnes. Whether it’s construction equipment and plant or if you need to move any kind of non-standard load then they can provide the solution.
If it’s time for you to move to an established yet innovative market leader that’s investing in future growth, you’ll need the following to be considered:
- Be strong, self-motivated with a proven sales background.
- Able to coordinate and successfully close sales cycles (conversion)
- Demonstrate effective call planning & territory management.
- Maintain our existing customer base as well as new business development.
- Genuinely enjoy interacting with customers and developing long term profitable business relationships.
- The ability to present trailer solutions competently to all customers.
- Have an analytical attention to detail that ensures the customers’ requirements are conveyed accurately to our design and manufacturing teams.
- Work with a high level of autonomy, whilst also being a successful team player.