Exeros-Technologies are award-winning experts in the design and installation of advanced vehicle safety technology for commercial vehicles, specialising in HD CCTV camera systems, fleet-tracking, driver-monitoring and improving communication with vulnerable road users.
We continue to forge successful partnerships with high profile organisations (CEVA Logistics, Brett Aggregates) and councils, while our advanced cyclist-detection hardware and HD mobile DVRs provide fleet-telematics and recording solutions for a global market of prestigious clients across Europe, Africa, South America and Asia.
The company is involved in a multitude of significant projects for top 50 UK fleet operators, ensuring all construction and plant machinery, HGVs, LCV/vans and emergency response vehicles meet national safety standards and achieve compliance with TFL transport schemes including FORS, CLOCS and Crossrail.
Product innovation is top-priority at Exeros and our portfolio reflects the company’s commitment to both design and functionality. To ensure all industry requirements are met we consult and rigorously test all systems with partners from the Emergency Services, Highways Management and commercial fleet organisations. Our technical development team has received industry recognition for their designs (winner of the Tip-Ex Show Innovation Award 2015 for our Cyclist Detection System).
Exeros systems ensure your assets are compliant, safer and easily monitored, whilst mitigating risks to all vulnerable road users. After installation, accident and insurance claims will be significantly reduced with overall fleet costs coming down by as much as 60%.
We are looking forward to meeting everyone attending the CV Show 2017 at the NEC Birmingham. You can find us at stand 4C11 where we will be showcasing range of intelligent vehicle CCTV solutions.
- Efficient post-collision analysis: Events in and around vehicle recorded in high definition along with full drive data
- Reduce accidents and significantly improve driver behaviour
- Total blind-spot elimination – reduce the risk of injuring any vulnerable road user (pedestrians, cyclists and motorists)
- 20% reduction of insurance costs and 60% fewer accident pay-outs
Driver protection: drivers now refuse to drive UNLESS they have Exeros technology installed
- Full integration with all vehicles, systems and auxiliary components
- Our exclusive MDVR systems protect ANY type of vehicle (light commercial vans to large coaches, trucks and tippers and plant machinery)
- Nationwide installation and support