At Volvo Truck and Bus we believe our employees are our greatest assets to enable us to deliver excellent service to our customers. Our culture promotes training and development to help individuals reach their career goals, and positive working relationships between staff and managers where ideas are valued.
As the Area Aftersales Manager you will be part of a successful region within Volvo providing leadership and implementation of the regional strategy, as well as coaching and developing the Dealerpoint Managers to increase competence and build high performing teams to reach sustainable/profitable growth.
The successful applicant will have experience in the heavy commercial vehicle industry at a leadership level, with proven track record of delivering strategy, operational support and developing and building high performing teams.
- Excellent commercial acumen, with superb communication skills and an ability to influence at levels within the business
- Formal training in leadership, communication and people skills would be valuable.
- Reside within geographic area of responsibility.
- Office base can be Washington, Carlisle or Teesside.
- Regular travel within region required, driving licence required.
- Some travel nights away.
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays.
- Company car, laptop and mobile.
- Up to 5% contributory pension scheme.