Our Client, a major truck manufacturer, is looking for an experienced Parts Manager for their Bellshill Dealership.
Whilst experience in a similar role and experience of Trucks or a related industry is essential, the successful candidate will also be strongly sales orientated.
To increase Branch parts sales and profitability, increase the customer base and maintain relationships with existing customers. To supervise and control the daily activities of the Parts Department and achieve all budgeted targets. Ensure that the department provides a comprehensive parts advice and support service to all customers promoting parts sales.
• Develop and Implementation a parts sales strategy (e.g. increasing the number and value of customers) for the Branch in agreement with the Branch Manager
• To conduct customer visits to increase the customer base and maintain relationships with existing customers.
• To ensure parts purchase, parts sales and profit margin targets are achieved.
• To assist and develop parts sales with the objective of meeting Branch Parts Targets
• To promote parts sales and maintain customer database
• To supervise and control the daily activities of the Parts Department staff, develop a team environment to ensure a high level of customer service is offered and maintained.
• To effectively control the parts surcharge, warranty, contract maintenance and PDR programme, ensuring all weekly returns are made within the MAN guidelines.
• To ensure that stock-turn and obsolescence are in line with targets
• Develop & maintain training programme.
• Carry out Appraisals on all Parts personnel.
If you have the aptitude and drive for this important and challenging role, apply now sending your CV to [email protected] or call Marc on 01733 601504 to discuss the role.