I’m looking for an experienced Commercial Vehicle Sales Professional to work with a Global truck manufacturer.
The primary function in this role is to develop Truck Sales, Contract Sales, ‘Soft Offer’ Sales and Services in line with annual targets, volume and margin with both Regional Key Accounts and Retail customers within assigned territory.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Network Truck Sales Director and will also manage two field sales execs.
This is a field based role, and you will be selling and negotiating with dealer on a portfolio of Regional Key accounts and Retail customers to deliver Volume, GP, and strategic objectives in line with business plan through assigned dealers.
Key Skills that you bring to the table will include:
• Strong Customer Relationship and Interpersonal / social skills.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Good Presentation skills
• Coaching skills
• Team working / Motivational skills
• Analytical skills
• Selling and Negotiation skills
• Sales experience (with proven track record)
• Experience of logistics or supply chain management
• Leadership behaviour and ability
Ideally you will have:
• Degree or HND in Business Studies / Sales Management or equivalent experience.
• Relevant Industry knowledge
• Commercially awareness and with local Market / Competitor activity
• Relevant experience & good understanding of truck sales process
• Relevant Product knowledge
If you’re ready for your next challenge and want to know more give Marc a call in confidence on 01733 601504 or send your CV to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.