Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Truck sector worldwide, they have a reputation for excellence when it comes to servicing their customers needs.
This is a vacancy for a motivated Self Starter who ideally has specific experience of selling USED Heavy Goods Vehicles.
- Direct customer selling of trucks or aftermarket parts / service
- Prospecting and finding new customers
- Experience of working within a target driven role
- Dedication to helping meet customer demands
- Work to a high standard of integrity – ensuring that the Volvo values, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- To ensure that the customer commitments are embedded within every day work life
- To have sound knowledge of IT systems such as Microsoft Office
- HGV Licence (preferred not essential)
You MUST be able to demonstrate a proven track record of B2B sales success in a Commercial Vehicle environment to be successful in this position. You must possess exceptional communication skills and have the capacity to work successfully under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will have an enthusiastic personality and the drive to be a top performer.
There is a healthy basic salary £30-£35k depending on experience, plus commission OTE £20,000, car and a range of employee benefits including pension, healthcare, child care vouchers etc.