Our client one of the UK’s largest independently-owned commercial vehicle workshop operators with a number depots in the area. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor.
This is a key position within a busy team where getting the job done right every time is crucial at this first point of customer contact.
– Pick and deliver parts to customers and workshop on time
– Build customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
– Liaise with customers and inform them of any promotions to increase sales
– Make outbound calls to customers promoting new products and services.
You will need:
– Current driving licence and the flexibility to work at any depot
– Knowledge of parts systems, the ability to work under pressure and part of a team
– Effective communication skills at all levels, computer literate
– Awareness and understanding of Health & Safety requirements
Ideal but not essential:
– Fork Lift Licence (FLT)
– Main Dealer Parts experience
08:00-18:00 / 06:00-16:00 Saturdays as required and assist parts call out rota.