Our client is part of a larger group and is committed to developing solutions to meet customer needs and expectations. In order to deliver against this background we are continually evaluating how we can best develop our organisation to maximise our ability to meet current and future needs.
This primary function for this position is to develop Truck Sales, Contract Sales, ‘Soft Offer Sales’ and services in line with annual targets, volume and margins through assigned dealers.
Covering Scotland and the Northern regions, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
· The development of dealer sales staff through coaching, assisting in key dealer customer visits and negotiations.
· Building relationships with key dealer personnel to develop ‘One Team’ way of working together.
· Daily interface on Truck Sales, Contract Sales, and Sales and Services in line with annual targets, volume and margins through assigned dealers.
· Help develop dealer sales staff through coaching, assisting in key customer visits and negotiations.
· Promoting and supporting your assigned dealers in all aspects of Business Solutions, in line with their KPI targets.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Relevant sales experience (with proven track record)
· Industry and Product knowledge
· Analytical skills, selling and negotiations skills
· IT literate / Microsoft Office applications proficient
· Excellent Communication / Presentation skills
· Good teamworker
· Finance knowledge, including Funding of Business Assets
Apply to: [email protected] or Tel: 0845 402 3178