My client is seeking an experienced Depot Manager for their Reading facility. The primary job function is to manage the depot/workshop and develop business opportunities for both the Service and Parts operations with both existing and conquest customers, at all times promoting a positive image of the Manufacturers brand. The successful applicant will be able to evidence their ability to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to the Customer through effective management of people, equipment and resources.
Reporting to the Aftermarket Director you will be responsible for a workshop controller and 14 technicians. In return there is a basic salary up to £50k, car and bonus with an OTE of £60k+
If you believe that you have what it takes to make a difference and can demonstrate the following:
- Relevant background and experience within a commercial service and parts operation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self confident with the ability to present to a variety of different sized groups
- A self starter in identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Positive attitude with the ability to resolve problems promptly
- Knowledge of health and safety within a workshop environment
- IT literate
- Numerical awareness with business analysis skills
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team would be beneficial
- Be able to evidence experience of working to strict KPIs.
In the first instance send your CV to: email@example.com